Sometimes it's years, sometimes it's measured in months, sometimes weeks......but it is time. Here is a picture of Elizabeth and David running a 5K......just a few days ago.
Monday, July 27, 2009
To Those Who Inspire....
My "aunt" Elizabeth, okay she's not my aunt, she's one of my Aunt Catherine's very best friends and one we grew up with. Her husband, during some tests after hurting his back, discovered he had cancer. Aggressive and, no, it was not caught early. He's been through surgery after surgery and the prognosis isn't good.......and yet, they LIVE. When my aunt called me in June, I got the distinct impression that it would be weeks. A few, at the most......and yet, we are approaching August. I know, I KNOW, that he has been granted the gift of time. Maybe for him, maybe for her, maybe for both of them. It is a testament, again, to the love our Father in Heaven has for us. When someone you love deeply is sick, time is everything.
Sometimes it's years, sometimes it's measured in months, sometimes weeks......but it is time. Here is a picture of Elizabeth and David running a 5K......just a few days ago.
Elizabeth has been a runner as long as I have known her. She's also a vegetarian, a gifted scholar, has beautiful eyes, a delightful sense of humor, and a fun Wisconsin accent. I haven't had the chance to interact with David a lot as they live in Maine now, but I know he's a very good man. If Elizabeth loves him, he's a keeper. We love you both, a ton! Always, Your Idaho Family
Sometimes it's years, sometimes it's measured in months, sometimes weeks......but it is time. Here is a picture of Elizabeth and David running a 5K......just a few days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment