*My Refrigerator
It's been making odd noises and the freezer isn't working properly and it's only 5 years old. We've done everything we can think of to make it work but it looks like the Dr is going to have to pay a house call. I LOVE my refrigerator. We bought it when we bought our house and I have always been really happy with it. Sigh.
*Wolverine Canyon
It's a place my mom likes to go just outside of Idaho Falls. We drove through it when I was up there last and it's really a fun place to take a drive. She snapped a picture of me on this log over this little stream.......and yes, I almost fell in. The little wild daisies growing everywhere were so fun to see! I just love daisies.....
*Horses
Anyone who knows me, knows I am a sucker for horses.....I always have been. I love their ears, their eyes, and their personalities. I love how beautiful they are, how fun they are to ride, and that you have to earn their trust. I'm pretty sure I will have a horse in my lifetime again. Even if I have to steal one. :o)*Popsicles
They are cold in 95 degree weather, they have 50 calories, they are sweet and they make your tongue turn funny colors. Who wouldn't want that? It's childhood and it's summer all in one little treat.
1 comment:
Popsicles and Daisies are two of my most favorite things too!! LOVE them.
Post a Comment