Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Just Don't Get It......

*Why Bugs Bunny, who doesn't wear pants, gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist.

*At the end of the day, whether the stock market has risen or plummeted, everyone stands around clapping and smiling

*Doing our hair BEFORE we go to get it cut

*People who never leave a comment on your blog (yes, you know who you are......)

*Sports announcers.......wow. Do they ever listen to themselves?

*Why Charlie is short for Charles......they both have the same number of letters

*Why we call it The First Vision.....shouldn't it be The First Visitation?

*Why the word "lisp" has an "s" in it.....isn't that just mean?

*"Love ya".....it's like a really frightened version of "I love you" -- If we feel that way, then why not say the words?

6 comments:

Bruce Holt said...

You have coerced me into leaving a comment. I read each new post on your blog. I wish we were still neighbors! I miss you.

Jenn said...

I miss you guys a ton too.....it's rare to have such easy friendships so early in marriage and last so long. We are very lucky to have you two as our friends!

Anonymous said...

Hee! Yeah, some of those things are puzzling, aren't they? As far as leaving comments on your blog, do you remember me saying something to you about sometimes not being able to find a place to click to see/leave comments? Well, today I was having that same issue, but I noticed when I moved my mouse over the spot where it usually says the time and "comments", all of a sudden I could see the words when I couldn't before. Maybe it's related to our s-l-o-w internet and is only like that while the page is still loading - I don't know. But it's just possible that some people would leave a comment but can't see where to do it...

Jenn said...

I remember you telling me that.....so I've checked it on my mother's, on mom and dad's, and on Leslie's and it comes up. It might be the slow internet......I can't remember what it was like when we had dial up. Sorry, Mille. Actually, you are really good about it. You comment more than I do. Sigh. I'll have to follow your example better!!

Sayyadina said...

Good observances, all. And I have no explainations for you. So I will just laugh at your merry wit. And: I love you.

Jenn said...

I love you too, Chels