These are my Leslie Day Lilies.....well, they are just daylilies, but my cousin Leslie is such a fan of pink, that everytime I see these I think of her.


Our walkway up to our front door. I love how the grass has grown so well in between the stones. It makes me feel like we live in a cottage in Switzerland or something. :o)
The HUGE monarch butterflies we have this year. I've not seen Monarchs this large in years and never at our house. It's the grass. I'm sure of it.....so neat!
So, I walk outside with my camera one evening, taking a few shots of the wild baby kittens that pass through our yard. As soon as I close the door to the back yard, I hear this whoosh and this enormous thing, that was sitting on the roof, takes flight. I'm fumbling for my camera to get "the perfect shot", which didn't happen. Feeling disappointed, I look up and I find this, right above my head, looking down at me......even as magnificent as this is, I felt like dinner
3 comments:
Eek! That would be scary! I can see why you felt like dinner, glad he didn't carry you off. I would miss you.
LOVE the stepping stones, but I think we really need to do some research about that. The only way we could know for sure if they are like a cottage in Switzerland is if we went there. Guess we have to plan a trip. We HAVE to! It is all in the name of research!
See?!?! I'm tired of waiting and now I have a reason. Let's go!!! And it MUST be a girls trip, agreed?
Wow! Awesome pic of the owl! And I would be a little scared, too. Was he eyeing the little kitties?
Post a Comment