So my iPod is a Nano, 4th gen, not a shuffle, but you can still hit the shuffle button and have the same effect. The idea is to see what 20 songs come up and what it says about you. I got this from my sister-in-law's blog and I love things like this, so here it goes..... 1--IL DIVO, Panis Angelicus
2--ESTHER HICKS, The Law of Attraction (audiobook)
3--DANIEL POWTER, Bad Day
4--PRESIDENT EYRING, Conference 2005
5--NATASHA BEDINGFIELD, Pocket Full of Sunshine
6--SARAH MCLACHLIN, Black Bird
7--TRACY CHAPMAN, The Promise
8--CELINE DION, The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
9--KENNY ROGERS, The Gambler
10--ESTHER HICKS, The Law of Attraction (workshop)
11--PRESIDENT EYRING, Conference 2004
12--LEE ANN WOMACK, I Hope You Dance
13--SHERI DEW, Conference 2000
14--SAVAGE GARDEN, I Believe
15--JEWEL, Standing Still
16--TAYLOR SWIFT, Fifteen
17--HANDEL, Water Music
18--ABBA, Slipping Through My Fingers
19--BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY, Theme Song
20--NELLY FURTADO, See Us In The Club
No comments:
Post a Comment