Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Trev!

TREV & GABE with matching haircuts

So, my brother-in-law, Darren's older brother Trevor is having a birthday today. Kind of a significant day, which we would believe is just amazing except that Darren's mom cheats and had a scheduled cesarean......
However, Trevor IS amazing and I am grateful that he is my brother-in-law.
I love.....

*How involved he is as a Dad
*How much he loves music and is always sharing with me new albums he finds
*He's not afraid to try new things
*His circle of friends aren't all just people who look and act the part, but he's open to embracing and talking to anyone
*He's become a fellow runner
*He managed to go back to school and finish, with a young family and a full-time job
*He's funny
*He loves to spend time with family
*He's kind
*He speaks French
*He's had job changes in the years I've known him and he's never afraid to try something new, or go out and try something different all the while staying centered with all of it
*He married Bonnie
*He's Miquelle's Dad
*He's Jared's Dad
*He's Gabe's Dad
*He's Cole's Dad
*He's Cagney's Dad
He's a delight to know and to be related to. I hope you have a fabulous birthday Trev. We love you a ton, here in cow-land!

No comments: