Thursday, March 12, 2009

Speaking in Sacrament Meeting.....







Yes, it's our turn evidentally, and I was assigned the subject of Temple Work/Worship.....anything in this category. So, as I was pondering my subject, I wondered if YOU had any particular feelings and/or insights or thoughts. I'd much rather incorporate the experiences of those I love. So, if you have any thoughts, be sure and let me know.

2 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Last time I did initiatories, I was taking my turn as the reader while others did their part and yet others waited in the room for their turn. The name Fanny Fannerson came up and I lost it. I was laughing so hard I had to stop completely and take a time out. The old man there thought it was funny, but didn't laugh. I like to think Fanny was laughing there with me!

Cameron

Anonymous said...

Since I haven't been good about keeping up with blogs lately, it's funny I should be reading your post tonight, since Mike and I are speaking in sacrament meeting this coming Sunday. I don't know that I have anything particularly noteworthy to suggest as far as your topic, but at least know that I'll be thinking of you - and completely empathizing with you... ;)