Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture Posts (A little behind schedule, sorry)

We aren't sure.....but we think our bananas are up to something when we aren't home....








Oliver with his girlfriend......Ziva, just chillin.








My aunt Catherine......or Vanna, as we like to call her. She grew up in the neighborhood she now lives in and wanted to get a picture of this old time doorbell she used to ring when she was little, visiting friends. My mother is snapping the picture, while I am laughing at her from the car. :o)













My cousin Leslie and I, after braving cold weather, downtown Salt Lake, and parking to finally get settled at the Celine Dion concert. So fun. So very fun!









A quick picture with my oldest and dearest friend, Cecile, after dinner on Sunday. How come I keep getting older and looking like it and she never changes??? Is this fair? I think not! :o)

1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Okay, you so don't look like you're getting older! You look exactly the same as when I met you...almost nine years ago. Wow, has it been that long? Love reading your blog!
Amy