Sunday, September 27, 2015

Update #2 The Daughter

Oh my daughter......
She's quite possibly the most patient, kind, sweetest, thing I've ever met.  Every day, I don't deserve such a sweet girl but I'm so grateful she's mine.  
One of my biggest worries when we found out Christian was coming, was that I would have to share time and not have enough for her.  I expected some jealousy, some frustration, some melt downs because she had to share me and daddy with Christian.  To my surprise, we've had almost none of that.  She's been the most adorable sister with her brother.  Every time she walks into the room, he lights up and gets all excited.  Every interaction he's had with her has been fun or mushy.  It's such a sweet process to see them love each other so much.  It brings tears to these mommy eyes.
This is one of many nap times between mommy and daughter.....Oh, I love nap time!
Christmas morning 2014.....that cheesy smile is still so funny to me.
 In this photo, she's being brave and holding her cousin's gecko. I love this girl.
 In this picture, Christian is just a few hours old and she was so delighted to hold her baby brother all by herself.  I can't imagine my life without this little beauty.  What a gift they both are to this mommy.
 My beautiful little family.  It's rare to get us all in one photo.
First thing in the morning, and she has movie star bed head.  Not fair....so not fair.  :o)

No comments: