Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Update #1-The Mommy

This is Me......the mom.  In this picture I am just finding places all over my house I could lie down and still "play" or be with Makenna.  I can't believe how patient she was during my pregnancy. 
In this picture, I am about 8 1/2 months pregnant and able to get up and move around finally.  I got ready for the day and wanted to document it!  Plus, my mom reminded me that I should probably take some pregnancy pictures as I had neglected that a bit this time.

At the mall taking my picture by the stork.  When I was pregnant with Makenna, I was so excited to have a reason to park there.  My mom insisted we get another one with Christian.  :o)  At the top of the sign it says "expectant mothers".  So cute.


And just like that, pop, I'm out there!  Baby boy was showing and my belly was enormous.  I was very ready to have this boy here.  It had been a LONG day and night for awhile in this picture.   However, Darren always knows what I need.  I love that guy.





















If you look closely, you will see my niece's gecko on my belly and crawling on my hand.  It was fun to see it run around on my belly.  I know, I'm a nerd.

While I was pregnant, my mother was a huge source of help.  Every. single. Sunday. she made dinner for us, helped with Makenna, and rubbed my back.  There's no way we could've both fulfilled our callings, been parents, and been pregnant, without her help.  And this is just what she did for us on Sunday, let alone the other 6 days of the week.  She did it willingly, and happily.  I'm so thankful for her.
This was taken about 2 days before I was due to deliver.  Mom and I went and got pedicures so I would have cute toes for D-day.  I loved it and I was so glad she came with me so I wouldn't have to go alone.

No comments: