Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Her First Photo Shoot.....

Ultrasound photos aren't ever that spectacular, as far as resolution is concerned, but I still had to post these for those of you who are dying to see them and don't live near us. We'll keep this G-rated as this is a family blog, but it sure it funny how at this stage of life, how interested people are at seeing a picture of you and ALL your parts. This appointment took FOREVER to come around. My mushy brain was in full swing and I was dying to know that there really was a baby in there, and really anxious to make sure all was well, and really excited to know what we were having so we could plan! This whole pregnancy has been a huge surprise, so knowing at least one thing was important to me. It was so fun!
It's interesting to me to note too, that the minute we found out we were having a girl, it's like this baby was always a girl. That relationship solidifies so quickly the more info you get.
So here is our little girl in her first debut.....a picture of her arm, flexed I'm sure. Very buff.
And then a profile picture.....This is important as we need to be prepared to see if she has the Lotz family nose, or my buggy eyes. I have a feeling, however, that I neither of us would even care should that be the case. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those ultrasound pictures are awesome! I am so happy for you guys. It was wonderful to see you and your mom at Dr. C.'s the other day!

Jenn said...

Kristen! I felt so bad after you left. I thought they were waiting on me to reschedule, so when you were gone I was sad I didn't get to say bye. It was delightful to see you! I had just been to Cecile's house earlier that day so it was almost a YW reunion. :o) I felt 15 years younger. Hug your family for me and yourself. We need to do lunch!