As I was doing our windows on our french doors out to our patio, I worried that the cleaner might get into the little box where the baby kittens sleep. So like an idiot, I put my gloved hand in there to make sure there weren't in there, and if they were, to pull them out and let them run around whilst I worked. The one black one that was in there, thinking he was nearing death's door, crunched me a couple of times. I have learned that kittens have very strong jaws. And sharp teeth. And big gloved hands scare them. And wild kittens cause major infection 90% of the time. And I should listen to the 50 people who ordered me to get a tetanus shot. And shots aren't any more fun at 34 than they were at 4.
The little Offender.....
Little Offender's Family......playing follow the leader in the backyard with Baby Kung Fu.....
The beautiful Flax I have in my backyard.....I love it!
One of my favorite things about Declo....the sunsets are beautiful and go on forever. It helps to see these because there isn't ONE building to hide them. Maybe a tree, but that just adds to the photo.
With Darren working on his Masters program this summer, we've had very little vacation time. We knew that. I'm still a little disappointed as it is the only time he can take vacations. However, there are little adventures we'll take this summer, so we'll try and keep you posted. Or we'll make up stuff and post that. Either way. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment