Favorite Foto
This is a photo taken about 4 years ago at this time of year in Park City. I am on the very right holding one my sister-in-law's twins. Camille, Bonnie, and I just sitting by the pool, holding babies, and watching everyone play. I love this picture. You can almost believe that I fit in here.
3 comments:
Aw! That is an awesome photo. Love it!!
What fun memories! And dearie, you will always fit in, no matter what. You have a gift for being able to make absolutely anyone feel totally comfortable and accepted when you are around, and I hope at some point you and Darren will live closer so we can see your well-loved faces more often... :)
Mille.....
You are a sweetheart and I always appreciate your words of kindness. They are a gift. Really. And I loved talking to you on the phone the other day. It's a treat to chat with a girl! :o) Love you, Mille.
Post a Comment