Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Random Favorite Things.....oh, so random

As we all do, I go through these "phases" of what is my favorite thing.......so here are the contestants during this phase.

*Cheerios
It's just lovely with half a banana sliced into it......so yummy, and pretty good for me. The problem is that I could literally eat Cheerios for every meal.

*"River Flows In You" by Yiruma
I accidentally came upon this piece of piano music and it's beautiful! It's simple, it's creative, and evokes a feeling in me that is usually accompanied by drugs before surgery. :o)

*Yogurt covered peanuts
Yes, another treat that's moderately healthy for me. They are so hard to find and I really, really, REALLY like them

*Hidden Object games
My mother has this game on her computer that is a hidden object search. It's not like any one of us has time to spend on things like this, but if I am working on a few things and need a little something different, this is very fun.

*Salsa from Puerta Vallarta
It's a place in Idaho Falls that has the BEST salsa. It's a fresh, not a cooked salsa but my mouth waters just thinking about it. Because it's fresh, it won't last as long in the refrigerator, so you have to only buy what you can eat (ahem, no problem there!).......it's embarrassing to order salsa to go and bring your own container.....especially when that "container" is a juice pitcher. Sigh.

*Frost
We have woken up 3 days in a row to a very thick fog around our area. The fun part is, when the fog is this thick through the night, we get this frosty, white fuzz on EVERYTHING. It's so very cool.

*Clementines

Essentially, seedless mandarin oranges......so yummy. I sometimes wonder why I just don't return to being a vegetarian. I really prefer things like this. :o)

1 comment:

scrapsidaisy said...

We love clementines around here too! And I especially love that the kids can peel them by themselves!

I never knew you were once a vegetarian....it is somethings I have thought a lot about lately.

AND I could eat cold cereal for every meal and be perfectly happy. Right now my favorite is Kashi Go Lean Crunch with blueberries (frozen blueberries, they make the milk really cold). I get excited to wake up in the morning just to have it!