Baby kittens--we have 4 little, tiny, wild kittens that come through our yard (generally around dinnertime) and I can't help but feed them. They are darling and still at the age of looking the part too. Fuzzy, little, balls of string chasers.....very cute. Oliver thinks it's his own private TV channel when they curl up on the back step and he can see them through the french doors. We've taken to calling our back porch, Pride Rock, as sometimes there are 4-6 of the little guys sleeping out there.
Warm Drinks--It's too cold too soon and I'm not a winter child.....need I say more?
Old Friends--I received an email from an old friend this week. We've been friends for nearly 17 years and she's more than that many years older than I am, and yet, it's one of those friendships that defies all logic. Friends that love you through years, time, changes, moving, and began in your teenage years.......yes, a miracle. Anyone who loves you in the times of the teenager, is a keeper forever.
Honey Crisp Apples--I just love them. I'm not a huge apple craver.....I eat them beause they are healthy and Eve liked them so there must be something to it......but Honey Crisp Apples, I crave. And they aren't in season all year either. It's a treat!
My toothbrush--It's small, compact, rechargeable, and takes care of the most boring chore, quickly and in a marvelous way. Especially when it's too late and you are too tired.....love the toothbrush. Great invention.
No comments:
Post a Comment