Fast Internet--Yes, Bonnie, I have to teach Relief Society this Sunday and as I was trying to remember quotes from forever ago, I am grateful to have quick access (repeatedly) as I am searching for what I need. The days of dial-up might be just a blurrrrrrr. Either that, or this is all a dream, in which case I would beg someone to put me into a nice little coma so I can return to the land of fast internet.
My Treadmill--It's lovely not to be bound to the weather when it comes to the workout. I love to do my run outside but when there are fast cars, clouds of bugs, freezing temperatures.....I hop on my lovely treadmill and I begin to purr....
Spontaneous Friends--I was looking lovely today after my run and decided to clean the house before the shower......which is about the time one of my dearest friends will either stop by or send a messenger to get me. It's a lovely time in your life to want to be and look your best, and yet be able to let it go and go with the moments. :o)
Heating Pads--I seem to have this poor circulation problem in my feet, which is a riot since I get the blood flowing 5 times a week when I run. My sweet husband, when bedtime comes, is so good about turning the heating pad on and putting it at the foot of my side of the bed so when I jump in it's toasty warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment