Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Going Private

I found, under my blog stats, that there was a posting of baby girl and referred back to our blog......and the site was one of those that promotes the wicked and evil in this little world we live on. So we are going private as of this moment. If I don't have your email and you want to be added to the list, email me at trustjenn@yahoo.com. Remember that we just changed our email lists and everything with the move, so if you aren't added, it's because my lists aren't all synced into one yet. So, email me.
Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Along the way . . . said...

Yikes. Scary! Thanks for the invite.

Miranda said...

How did you find that out??

Tara R. said...

Jen-
I'm so glad u let us in on your private blog! It is so fun to read your posts. U r inspiring!
I'm excited to hear that u r in Shelley. Ryan has some work in Blackfoot. I'd love to come see you next time we are over that way!!

Jenn said...

Tara,
Please do! We would love to see you!