Thursday, November 18, 2010

Go Shutterfly!

So....Shutterfly is giving away free, 50 of them, Christmas cards if you blog about them and this promotion. I've only used Shutterfly for a few photo options, as they are new to me, but I am anxious to try this Christmas card promotion and see how we like it. My sister-in-law has used their services multiple times and always seems very happy with what they do.
I was looking around their website and since I live far, far away from civilization, I love how many options are available not only for Christmas car ideas, but for calendars, stationary, etc.....almost anything you can personalize you can do. What fun ideas I am having for Christmas!
Click http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards to see options on Christmas card ideas! One thing I love is that they offer Christmas cards with a religious theme, if you want it. I am SO tired of seeing nothing about Christmas, and only about "holidays."
They have calendars, aprons, shirts, puzzles, life size posters, stickers, gift certificates, ornaments, keepsake boxes, and just about anything else you can imagine. I always thought making ties with little photographs on it was a little kitschy and kinda dumb, but there are some fun variations of items that we all use that can be personalized in a fun way. I LOVE technology when used like this. So fun! Be sure and make sure those Christmas cards make it to the Lotz family here in Idaho. Ahem. :o)

No comments: