Friday, December 11, 2009

My Favorite Treat(s) This December

Mmmmmmmm.....can you tell what it is?*I have always liked pomegranates, but this year they are particularly yummy. It's been my one vice........a fruit as a vice, you are thinking. Yep. They are $3.00 a piece! Unless you get a smaller, withered looking one, which are in abundance in Burley. Then they are only $2.50 a piece. So good, I have a hard time sharing. :o)
*I haven't had much hot chocolate in the last few years, just because it's usually just too sweet anymore. I like the flavors that Stephen's offers but it's much too rich for me. However, my naughty friend, Leslie, in Declo, shared this little gem. It's SO GOOD! If I manage to find it, I might have to have a little this winter.

2 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

Have you had the frozen yougurt at Red Mango? It is fabulous and last time I got some I got pomegranite seeds on it and it was so yum!

Jenn said...

I haven't even heard of that. Where is this place and WHY, W-H-Y haven't we gone there???