Friday, December 12, 2008

Pictures From Halloween

So.....I promised pictures of our Halloween adventures.....and here they are. As you recall, my brother, Jake has a birthday the same day as Halloween. This year, after birthday festivities, my aunt told us to come down to her house and sit on her porch while the treat-or-treaters came......so we did. We were really nice to the little kids, but anyone over about 12 was fair game. And honestly, all we would do is move a little when they walked by and most of them nearly climbed out of their skin or over the person in front of them to get away. It was hysterical!! I haven't had so much fun on Halloween for years. My brother Zach is the upper left. The old man with the axe and the spare head. Darren is below him....the Swamp Thing with tennis shoes, I'm the white faced alien (no comments on the whiteness of the face being so close to real life) and my brother Jake is on the right......I think he's a skeletal, scary, Indian guy. Not sure there. :o) I love having brothers! And having Darren there was extra fun.

No comments: