Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Family of Three, Finally

A few shots my mother was sweet to take of us so we can manage a Christmas card this year........how in the world did She manage to become almost 8 months old in such a short time. I must be 100, because this is going by way too fast.

3 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Such fun pictures. She is a cutie and getting big so fast!! We need to see her before she starts driving!

klchristensen said...

Hey cute family. I love the McKenna picture. The rest of you are OK too. Thanks Jenn for the help with the blogging again and again and again.

klchristensen said...

I had to post again because I haven't looked at you blog for awhile and had sometimes today to really sit and read this. Please go to your blog about the nursery. I finally commented on that wonderful written blog. Love Red