Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tending Nieces

So, this week I am in Utah tending my nieces. Their parents, through Mike's work, have a trip each year and this year they are in Australia. Last year it was Greece & Italy, and the year before that, Scotland. Here are some fun pictures of their adventures.....
This year: The Opera House in Sydney
Santorini, Greece....
The Highlands of Scotland....where some of my ancestry is from
Makena Beach, Maui

I don't have any pictures of Ireland or some of the other cruises or trips they've been on through this buying group. However, the evidence displayed here begs just one question.......
What have I not hidden myself in one of their suitcases???!?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing! I would love to travel like that. But the closest I get is surfing other people's blogs on a Friday night and living vicariously. Thanks for the trip!