Yep, I was tagged......
Is it possible to only list 5 quirks? Hmmm.....
TOP 5 QUIRKS
In no particular order....
#1 Splitting up bananas at the grocery store. It's wrong. They are a family and splitting off the ideal ones isn't good. You want a few in the bunch, you take the whole bunch, or start looking for another bunch. Yep, splitting bananas.
#2 Things that are open and not closed......the car door, the cupboards, the garage, etc
#3 I like to eat things in even numbers....baby carrots, M&Ms, strawberries.....anything you would eat multiples of, get eaten in even numbers. :o)
#4 Finishing a book.....unless it's offensive, I really struggle leaving things unfinished.
#5 Vaccuming.....I like lines, if there are any, to be evenly spaced. It's just chaos without that.
1 comment:
I am the same way with books Jenn. And things being open or closed. I don't think that is quirky, just normal.
Post a Comment